Darienne specialises in insurance litigation, with an emphasis on Employment Law and Common Law Liability Claims.
Darienne was admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of NSW in 1996 and has been with Rankin Ellison since 1999. She was appointed Director in 2015.
Working closely with insurers, Darienne recognises the importance of client involvement in claims. As a result, she builds a rapport with each client, maintaining regular contact and attending their businesses to discuss claims management and keep apprised of developments in their industry – Darienne provides advice not only on litigated matters, but also on consequential industrial relations and occupational health and safety issues.
A specialist at successfully conducting matters within the District and Supreme Courts, Darienne consistently drives positive results for clients. Having a thorough understanding of the insurance industry and hands-on involvement in all aspects of claims from the initial stages, Darienne supports clients to minimise claims costs and contain disputes by maximising opportunities for early resolution. She is committed to achieving a better, fairer and more efficient outcome for every client.
Memberships & Admissions
- NSW Law Society – Member
- Supreme Court of NSW, 1996
- High Court of Australia, 1998
- Women Lawyers Association of NSW
- Diploma of Law, LPAB 1996
- Leading Workers Compensation Lawyers – NSW – Doyles Guide 2019
- Leading Workers Compensation Lawyers – NSW – Doyles Guide 2018
- Leading Workers Compensation Lawyers – NSW – Doyles Guide 2017
- Leading Workers Compensation Lawyers – NSW – Doyles Guide 2016