Felicity has extensive experience working with employers, insurers and individuals on standard and complex statutory insurance claims and litigation.
Felicity commenced with the firm in 2008 and was appointed as a Partner of Rankin Ellison Lawyers in 2017. She has worked in many jurisdictions, including the Workers Compensation Commission of NSW, the NSW Industrial Relations Commission, the District and Supreme Court of NSW.
With a particular interest in legislative changes, Felicity is focused on ensuring that she and her clients remain well-informed of all relevant updates. She provided training and advice to clients following important legislative changes in 2012 and 2015 to workers compensation legislation.
Felicity’s experience includes acting in many matters involving questions of statutory interpretation, liability issues and disputes over quantum. She also has extensive experience in claims involving physical, psychological and hearing loss injuries, with a keen understanding of the permanent impairment thresholds and their impact on claims management and costs.
Felicity is readily available to conduct file reviews and provide sessional advices for clients in-house as required.
Memberships & Admissions
- NSW Law Society – Member
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW, 2009
- Women Lawyers Association of NSW
- The Association for Women in Insurance
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Newcastle
- Diploma of Legal Practice, University of Newcastle
- Leading Workers Compensation Lawyers – NSW – Doyles Guide 2019