Jaclyn has extensive experience in insurance litigation, including Workers Compensation, Common Law Liability Claims, CTP Claims, Recoveries and Motor and Property Claims.
Jaclyn joined Rankin Ellison in 2012 and has since worked in a number of jurisdictions, including the Workers Compensation Commission, Claims Assessment & Resolution Service, Local, District, Supreme and High Courts and Court of Appeal.
Specialising in complex litigated and non-litigated matters, Jaclyn advises clients on all aspects of claim management with tailored, cost-effective strategies. Her vast experience in insurance litigation includes success at the appellate level in the Workers Compensation Commission, Court of Appeal and High Court.
Jaclyn’s previous secondment with Insurers has provided her with a robust background from which to understand claims management for all stakeholders. Now Special Counsel at the firm, her diverse expertise ensures optimal outcomes for both insurers and employers.
Memberships & Admissions
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW in 2013;
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia in 2017;
- Member of the Law Society of NSW;
- Member of NSW Young Lawyers Association.
- Women Lawyers Association of NSW
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws, University of Newcastle
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, University of Newcastle